These are the rates per student that you would pay to attend an airbrush class.
1. 8hr Private Lessons: You are the only student in the class. Rate is $300 for 8 hours.
2. 8hr Group Classes : Classes of two or more, are considered Group Classes. $160 per student. 10 max.
3. 2 Day Classes: 16 hrs total. $320ea. for groups of two or more. | $600 for Solo, Private lessons.
4. 3 Day Classes: 24 hrs total. $480ea. for groups of two or more. | $850 for Solo, Private lessons.
5. 8hr Beginner Classes: $125ea. for groups of two or more. | $300 for Solo, Private lessons.
( only available for a First Time Airbrush Artist. You do not get to choose any topics for demonstration. We go over Multiple. )
Luke Johnson creates custom graphics and airbrushing for clients on a Full Time, Regular basis. His schedule is always changing with new projects, so to ensure that we do not interfere with his work, we request that you give us at least 2 - 3 weeks before the date you request for airbrush classes.
All paint supplies and materials are provided for the class. Metal sign blanks, Tag board, Tape, Transfer Paper, Automotive Paints and colors, Airbrushes, Hoses, Stencils, and everything else. We also order and pay for lunch at our expense. All of these classes are fun and give you the knowledge needed to produce professional custom paint and airbrushing. Videos are good to learn from, but nothing is Better than Hands On Training! Get indepth training by taking an airbrush class with Automotive Tattoos.
You also get $20.00 off your next session when you complete any of our day long courses!