Our requirements for airbrush classes are here for promoting good health, for giving you an excellent atmosphere and environment to work in, and to make sure that everyone knows that we are serious about airbrush classes.
If you have any questions or comments, Please send them by filling out this form. We will promptly respond to your requests. You can also call or e-mail Luke Johnson.
Airbrush Class Requirements.
These are the requirements each student must abide by, in order to take our classes.
1. Must Have a Respirator: You need to supply your own Respirator for Class. We use Automotive Paints.
If you wish to purchase one through us, it is another $30.00 You take the respirator home for continued use.
2. Please Listen with respect: Please respect everyone in the class and be well mannered.
3. Must Sign In 10 minutes early: Depending on when the class starts, please sign in 10 minutes early.
4. Adult Supervisor for Children under 13: Children attending class under 13 must have an adult supervisor.
We do not take responsibility for anyone who does not pay attention or participate during class.
5. Pay Before Class: A full payment for the scheduled class time must be paid, before you can participate.
6. No Checks Accepted: Pay online in full, or with cash the day of class. Without a payment, you cannot attend.
Copyright © 2008-2011 Automotive Tattoos. All rights Reserved
Proud Affiliates With:
Connect With Us:
Motorcycle Auto Body Repair
Automotive Paint Refinishing
Professional Industrial Coatings
Headlight Renewal (for oxidized lights)
Get Directions to our shop:
2620 Davey St.
Eau Claire, WI 54703