Collision repair for any vehicle can be costly and very time consuming. Automotive Tattooss understands the inconvenience of losing the use of your vehicle for any length of time. We can assist you with everything from towing to insurace claim processing and ensuring that your vehicle is returned in a timely manner in pre-accident condition. Automotive Tattoos prides itself on quality materials and workmanship along with customer satisfaction.
Things to Know
1. You have the right to decide where your vehicle is repaired. Your insurance
company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
2. Only one estimate is needed from the shop of your choice.
3. You are responsible to the repair facility for payment of repairs. If you are insured,
your insurance contract states the insurance company will pay you for the loss, less
any applicable deductibles or depreciation. Any arrangements for payment by your
insurance company are your responsibility.
4. Choose a certified repair facility (I-Car or ASE) that warrantees all paint and body
structure repairs in writing.
5. Ask the repair facility if they will be using genuine OEM parts or CAPA certified
sheet metal on any replacement panels.